2007年1月31日 星期三

Abbreviations and Acronyms 002

This morning I was trying to find some examples to enrich my little columns. Google is really something changes our world (at least mine). I found a wonderful online dictionary , and it has a tab special made for acronym search.

There are some examples I found they are reduced too much to decipher, but otherwise Some of them are very interesting and they even make good exaggerating effect. But be careful. With too many acronyms, what you write may become a puzzle rather than a paragraph.Lol.

LOL Laughing Out Loud
TTYL Talk To You Later
B4 before
BRB be right back
IKWUM I know what you mean
OTFL on the floor laughing
BLOG Web Log
FYAD Forget You and Die (polite form)
BR Best Regards
BBQ Barbecue
BRB (I'll) Be Right Back (chat)

3 則留言:

迷你屌小姐 提到...

X=kiss
FYI=For Your Information
AKA=As Known As

剛跟我英國室友一起住的時候
每次跟他們聊msn我都頭大
因為他們習慣省略
think = fink
that= da
come= cum
I know甚至也會打I no
只能靠上下文來猜她們跟我說甚麼
這應該也會是她們一種火星文吧
xxx
交流一下囉!!!

Scott 提到...

哇,真是多謝你給我的補充呢?
我要繼續努力

katejane12 提到...

wtf = what the fuck
nvm = nevermind
btw = by the way
BF/GF = boyfriend/ girlfriend
c u = see you
gd = good
lub/luv = love
dunno = don’t know
Idk = I don’t know
wateva = whatever
This = tis
havta/gotta = have to/got to
watcha = what are you
watcha doin = what are you doing
nope/na = no
mob = mobile
forever = 4ever
coz/cuz = because
cum = come
有時候會把K跟C調換(kool=cool)
ight變成ite (night=nite)
ph變成f (photo=foto)
最後一個字是e的話常把e刪掉(like=lik)
y變成i>>lonely=lonli
動作前面加* *yawn=*打哈欠)

wOo好累,就想想有沒有得補充,有重複的莫見怪啦;)

藍色:原文 綠色:生字 咖啡色:定義 深紅色:例句 黑色:譯文或感想